FAQs: What you need to know about Andamiro's new SpongeBob card series > [EN] SHOWROOM

본문 바로가기
SEARCH

NEWS ROOM ANDAMIRO NEWS

HOME > NEWS ROOM > SHOW ROOM

SHOW ROOM

페이지 정보

FAQs: What you need to know about Andamiro's new SpongeBob card series

본문

4ded4c_45750dd6f341443bb28a1ff692499a7d~mv2.webp

How long can I continue to use the original cards in my SpongeBob Pineapple Arcade game and for my redemption center?

As long as you like. In fact, the original and new card sets can commingle in the game and in your redemption operation.

What's the difference between the new and old sets?

The new set includes the same characters from the SpongeBob SquarePants TV show featured in the first; cards in both sets also have the same ticket values for prize redemption operations. The only difference between the two sets is the character styles and factoids: the new cards sport new poses and funny facts about the characters on the reverse side.

What is Squidward Tentacles' life goal, and what is his "most likely to” destiny?

Squidward’s life goal is to “sell out a stadium tour,” and he is most likely to “live a life of misery."

Which characters are featured?

Gary the Snail keeps his original sluggish posture, as well as hi rank as the rare (high-ticket value) card. Rounding out the featured characters, now in new poses, are SpongeBob SquarePants, Sandy Cheeks, Squidward Tentacles, Patrick Star, Eugene H. Krabs, Sheldon J. Plankton, Larry the Lobster and Pearl Krabs. An image of a character adorns the front of the card, while important facts about that character are printed on the back.

How rare is the Gary card?

Rare enough to keep players coming back to try to win it (or trade secret). Gary cards are very sought after, and one card can often fetch as much as $30 on eBay.

What are the cards made of?

Andamiro's SpongeBob cards use a white PVC substrate (30 mil. thickness). They measure 3.375" x 2.125" and are very durable.

When will the new cards ship?

Andamiro USA began producing the new SpongeBob Pineapple Arcade card series in December 2018 and began shipping them in January 2019. They are available through authorized Andamiro distributors.

How long will the original cards be available?

While supplies last (in Andamiro and distributor inventories). We expect supplies to last through the spring.

Can I exchange my old cards for new ones?

No. We are not offering an exchange program.

How much do the new cards cost?

Same price as the old series, and they're sold in 150-ct. boxes. Call Andamiro or your distributor for pricing details.

How many cards were sold for SpongeBob Pineapple games so far?

More than 3 million cards were sold to date, making Andamiro's tokens-and-cards pusher one of the most successful arcade attractions in today's amusement machine market. However, it is unknown how many times SpongeBob cards have circulated through Pineapple devices since most operators restock cards that have been redeemed. That number is far greater than the number of cards sold.

Where can I learn more about SpongeBob Pineapple Arcade and the original card set?

At this website by clicking here.

How can I learn more about purchasing a SpongeBob Pineapple Arcade machine and other Andamiro products?

Email sales@andamirousa.com or call (310) 767-5800, ext. 4, or call your distributor.

Sign up to our newsletter to stay in touch with our work and everything that's going on at our company.
receive the latest updates, news, and special offers. We can't wait to get started!

[Headquarters]#704-1, Gongjang-dong, Ilsan Techno Town, 138, Ilsan-ro, Ilsandong-gu,
Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea

[ANDAMIRO USA]2222 Century Cir, Irving TX 75062 U.S.A

Copyright ⓒ 1993~2024 By Andamiro Co., LTD. All rights reserved.

ContactHeadquarters (International)
Sales: sales@andamiro.com
Tech and Parts: sales@andamiro.com
TEL: 82-31-909-2046

North AmericaSales: min@andamirousa.com
Tech support: service@andamirousa.com
Parts : parts@andamirousa.com
Tel: 1-310-767-5800
Fax: 972-445-9111

Copyright ⓒ 1993~2024 By Andamiro Co., LTD. All rights reserved.